I received my Ph.D in mathematics from Ohio State in 1994 under the direction of Gerald Edgar and have been a professor of mathematics at The University of North Carolina - Asheville since 1997. I've also worked sporadically over the years as a part-time consultant to Wolfram Research, though not currently.
Top network posts
- 68Are these 2 graphs isomorphic?
- 47Is "A New Kind of Science" a new kind of science?
- 41How to make a 3D globe?
- 37Google Map in Notebooks?
- 36How can I improve the speed of eigenvalue decompositions for large matrices?
- 33Can Mathematica do symbolic linear algebra?
- 33Interesting and unexpected applications of $\pi$
- View more network posts →