I received my Ph.D in mathematics from Ohio State in 1994 under the direction of Gerald Edgar and have been a professor of mathematics at The University of North Carolina - Asheville since 1997. I've also worked sporadically over the years as a part-time consultant to Wolfram Research, though not currently.
Top Network Posts
- 74Are these 2 graphs isomorphic?
- 71Discontinuous derivative.
- 56Möbius transformations revealed
- 52Is "A New Kind of Science" a new kind of science?
- 49Does this Fractal Have a Name?
- 45Can Mathematica do symbolic linear algebra?
- 45Interesting and unexpected applications of $\pi$
- View more network posts →