I'm a second year PhD student in Biostatistics. Previously, I wrote a Masters thesis in number theory. In my thesis, I investigated one of the many connections between representation theory and arithmetic geometry. Specifically, I worked on the connection between Langlands functoriality and algebraic cycles on Shimura varieties.
Top Network Posts
- 26Is every group a Galois group?
- 25Quasi-coherent sheaves, schemes, and the Gabriel-Rosenberg theorem
- 16Fermat's Last Theorem - A query
- 15Instructive proofs in functional analysis
- 14Why is Hodge more difficult than Tate?
- 14What am I losing if I decide to perform all math by computer?
- 13Unitary (algebraic) groups
- View more network posts →