Top Network Posts
- 51What are some conceptualizations that work in mathematics but are not strictly true?
- 17Interesting Property of Numbers in English
- 16Limit of $\arctan(x)/x$ as $x$ approaches $0$?
- 15In Cantor's Diagonalization Argument, why are you allowed to assume you have a bijection from naturals to rationals but not from naturals to reals?
- 13The number of elements which are squares in a finite field.
- 13Why can't I simply use algebra to solve this inequality?
- 12Do these theorems about power sets hold for the empty set?
- View more network posts →