Top Network Posts
- 85Does Physics need non-analytic smooth functions?
- 84Why are modular forms interesting?
- 58Why is Set, and not Rel, so ubiquitous in mathematics?
- 52Why certain diophantine equations are interesting (and others are not) ?
- 48How to know if somebody else is also working on your problem?
- 47Why torsion is important in (co)homology ?
- 46Books you would like to read (if somebody would just write them...)
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.