Top Network Posts
- 93Not especially famous, long-open problems which anyone can understand
- 75Why don't people publish failures?
- 53Not especially famous, long-open problems which anyone can understand
- 50What to do if a referee plagiarises the result after rejecting a paper?
- 43Research done by high-school students
- 43What to do when research leads to poor results?
- 38Under what circumstances would a professor be offended at students taping or recording his or her lecture?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (13)
16 Website plagiarizing math.stackexchange material jun 3 '12
3 Anyone seen a “honeypot” suggested edit? aug 31 '13
2 Forum for Chatty Math Education Questions jan 15 '14