Top Network Posts
- 88Not especially famous, long-open problems which anyone can understand
- 73Why don't people publish failures?
- 49Not especially famous, long-open problems which anyone can understand
- 48What to do if a referee plagiarises the result after rejecting a paper?
- 43Research done by high-school students
- 41What to do when research leads to poor results?
- 34Under what circumstances would a professor be offended at students taping or recording his or her lecture?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (12)
16 Website plagiarizing math.stackexchange material jun 3 '12
3 Anyone seen a “honeypot” suggested edit? aug 31 '13
2 Forum for Chatty Math Education Questions jan 15 '14
1 How can this question be improved? oct 1 '14