(e.g. graphs, groups, polytopes, spaces, ...)
in the course of this
presentations and representations
(e.g. of abstract structures by or inside other abstract structures)
next to this
(esp. of mathematics, science, and mind)
especially concerned with
(i.e. reductionistic or other theories referring to some kind of "atoms")
Top network posts
- 73Theorems with an extraordinary exception or a small number of sporadic exceptions
- 37What is Yoneda's Lemma a generalization of?
- 27Who invented $\vee$ and $\wedge$, $\forall$ and $\exists$?
- 26Bringing Number and Graph Theory Together: A Conjecture on Prime Numbers
- 25Spectral graph theory: Interpretability of eigenvalues and -vectors
- 24What is (a) geometry?
- 24What is a universal property?
- View more network posts →