I'm a computer scientist but I wish I was a mathematician. (If I could do it all over again I'd study mathematics at the BSc level instead of engineering.) It's admirable how engineering texts draw from physics and physics texts draw from mathematics and mathematics from no other source but mathematics.
Top Network Posts
- 34Seeking a layman's guide to Measure Theory
- 29Equations in section heading/title
- 15Centering mutirow text in a table whose cells contain several lines of text
- 15Specifying include directories on the cmake command line
- 15typedef Foo<> Foo compiles but is it valid?
- 15The role of completeness in Hilbert Spaces
- 9When is it okay to publish when doing enterprise?
- View more network posts →