I'm a computer scientist but I wish I was a mathematician. (If I could do it all over again I'd study mathematics at the BSc level instead of engineering.) It's admirable how engineering texts draw from physics and physics texts draw from mathematics and mathematics from no other source but mathematics.
Top Network Posts
- 36Seeking a layman's guide to Measure Theory
- 29Equations in section heading/title
- 17Centering mutirow text in a table whose cells contain several lines of text
- 16Specifying include directories on the cmake command line
- 16The role of completeness in Hilbert Spaces
- 15typedef Foo<> Foo compiles but is it valid?
- 10Errors while building/installing C module for Python 2.7
- View more network posts →