I'm a computer scientist but I wish I was a mathematician. (If I could do it all over again I'd study mathematics at the BSc level instead of engineering.) It's admirable how engineering texts draw from physics and physics texts draw from mathematics and mathematics from no other source but mathematics.
Top Network Posts
- 33Seeking a layman's guide to Measure Theory
- 27Equations in section heading/title
- 15typedef Foo<> Foo compiles but is it valid?
- 15The role of completeness in Hilbert Spaces
- 13Specifying include directories on the cmake command line
- 13Centering mutirow text in a table whose cells contain several lines of text
- 9Errors while building/installing C module for Python 2.7
- View more network posts →