I'm a computer scientist but I wish I was a mathematician. (If I could do it all over again I'd study mathematics at the BSc level instead of engineering.) It's admirable how engineering texts draw from physics and physics texts draw from mathematics and mathematics from no other source but mathematics.
Top Network Posts
- 28Seeking a layman's guide to Measure Theory
- 25Equations in section heading/title
- 14typedef Foo<> Foo compiles but is it valid?
- 14The role of completeness in Hilbert Spaces
- 8Sets of mutually exclusive options in boost program options
- 8Top aligning text contents of two parboxes or minipages
- 8I feel the need to prove every result for myself
- View more network posts →