I'm a computer scientist but I wish I was a mathematician. (If I could do it all over again I'd study mathematics at the BSc level instead of engineering.) It's admirable how engineering texts draw from physics and physics texts draw from mathematics and mathematics from no other source but mathematics.
Top Network Posts
- 30Seeking a layman's guide to Measure Theory
- 26Equations in section heading/title
- 15typedef Foo<> Foo compiles but is it valid?
- 14The role of completeness in Hilbert Spaces
- 12Specifying include directories on the cmake command line
- 11Centering mutirow text in a table whose cells contain several lines of text
- 9Sets of mutually exclusive options in boost program options
- View more network posts →