I'm a student of mathematics and computer science at Utrecht University, currently fascinated by compilers and everything that has to do with them. I started learning C++ in 2008, and have since then also picked up Python, C#, and Haskell.
Apart from that, I play go (less often than I'd like), try to learn Lojban (with less success than I'd like), and am a member of Biton.
I am also known as jesyspa elsewhere on the net.
Top network posts
- 39If our universe was a simulation, what could a bug look like?
- 14Can C++ code be valid in both C++03 and C++11 but do different things?
- 11Using Bound with a type-annotated tree
- 11Testing new C++11 features with Hangman
- 11Given $f(f(x))$ can we find $f(x)$?
- 10Is a using-directive at global scope acceptable in an implementation file?
- 10Custom nullptr_t class
- View more network posts →