Author of Android Design Patterns & 2048++
I'm a recent graduate from Carnegie Mellon University with a strong interest in application frameworks, GUI toolkits, the Go Programming Language, and open-source software.
I am currently a Google engineer working on Google Wallet.
Top Network Posts
- 236~x + ~y == ~(x + y) is always false?
- 208Difference between Activity and FragmentActivity
- 204Android getResources().getDrawable() deprecated API 22
- 181Understanding Fragment's setRetainInstance(boolean)
- 166"strlen(s1) - strlen(s2)" is never less than zero
- 130"Failure Delivering Result " - onActivityForResult
- 127Navigation Drawer (Google+ vs. YouTube)
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.