Top Network Posts
- 38Why is cold fusion considered bogus?
- 24How can I measure the mass of the Earth at home?
- 21Why doesn't a bike/bicycle fall if going with a high speed?
- 20Paradox?: What is the form of radiation experienced by a harmonically accelerated observer?
- 12What is the difference which leads to attraction in e+e- scattering and repulsion in e-e- scattering in QFT
- 12Hamilton's Principle
- 11Is anti-matter matter going backwards in time?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.