Consultant (environmental and spatial stats a specialty), expert witness, and teacher. I can be reached through (outdated but still valid) links posted on my web site.
Twitter: @WilliamAHuber // ASA-P website: http://amstatphilly.org/
Why waste time learning, when ignorance is instantaneous?
For any complex problem there is a simple solution. And it's always wrong.
--[Mis?]attributed to H.L. Mencken by Dava Sobel, Longitude.
Top Network Posts
- 222How to measure the accuracy of latitude and longitude?
- 171Is $R^2$ useful or dangerous?
- 117How would you explain covariance to someone who understands only the mean?
- 96How to understand degrees of freedom?
- 82What skills are required to perform large scale statistical analyses?
- 82How can this confetti code be improved to include shadows and gravity?
- 81Why is the 'straight line' path across continent so curved?
- View more network posts →