Top Network Posts
- 75Why does the Sun's (or other stars') nuclear reaction not use up all its "fuel" immediately?
- 74Student asks for letter of recommendation: I can't remember the student
- 69If photons have no mass, how can they have momentum?
- 65Defining a manifold without reference to the reals
- 51How do you handle an interview for a candidate who is performing poorly?
- 46Are all machines linearly scalable?
- 43Could PI have a different value in a different universe?
- View more network posts →