Top Network Posts
- 32Why can a circle be described by an equation but not by a function?
- 29Generalizing the notion of Farey neighbors to the algebraic numbers
- 22Irrational numbers in reality
- 20Is there a law that you can add or multiply to both sides of an equation?
- 17If a square is colored red and blue, must there be either a red path connecting the top and bottom, or a blue path connecting the left and right?
- 15vim says "No mouse support", but only when I run git commit
- 13Is there an unambiguous CFL whose complement is not context-free?
- View more network posts →
1 Should we have a tag for the set theory NFU? oct 7 '12