AsymLabs (TM) is a brand name of Applied Numerics Ltd of Great Britain that is also under license to Resource CUA of Amsterdam. AsymLabs provides numerical analysis tools for civil engineering, construction and related fields that can be used to optimize and accelerate the infrastructure construction process in the emerging economies of the developing world - particularly hot and tropical environments. This leads to lowered construction cost, accelerated construction, and better service performance.
In the course of our work, we sometimes develop more general software tools or libraries that we donate to the open source community under MIT or GNU GPLv3 licence terms. Most, if not all of these, are for Unix based operating systems, but from time to time they are made compatible with Microsoft Windows. They can be found at our repositories at GitHub.com and BitBucket.org.
These repositories are being expanded monthly and we invite you to visit them. The primary languages of our work are Bash, C++ and Lisp.
Top Network Posts
- 57Delete First line of a file
- 22What is the difference between grep apple file and grep "apple" file?
- 19Why "Fork me on GitHub"?
- 9How do you describe your mathematical research in layman's terms?
- 9Pipe to multiple files in the shell
- 7How do protective coatings affect the lifetime of bridges?
- 7Do we ever, in a research paper, mention methods we tried but did not get a satisfactory result?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.