Currently a software engineer at Google. Recently graduated from University of California, Berkeley with B.S. degrees in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS) and Engineering Math and Statistics (EMS).
Personal Website: http://www.chenyuzhao.net
Careers profile: http://careers.stackoverflow.com/chenyuzhao
Top network posts
- 141Is there a "not equal" operator in Python?
- 54Correct value for disabled attribute
- 30Why is the Jeffreys prior useful?
- 28Algorithm improvement for Coca-Cola can shape recognition
- 27What do the eigenvectors of an adjacency matrix tell us?
- 26Why does Math.round() return 0 for NaN arguments?
- 24Disassemble Java JIT compiled native bytecode
- View more network posts →