Currently a software engineer at Google. Recently graduated from University of California, Berkeley with B.S. degrees in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS) and Engineering Math and Statistics (EMS).
Personal Website: http://www.chenyuzhao.net
Careers profile: http://careers.stackoverflow.com/chenyuzhao
Top Network Posts
- 238Is there a "not equal" operator in Python?
- 86Correct value for disabled attribute
- 41Auto-highlight an input field on focus
- 38Why is the Jeffreys prior useful?
- 32Image Processing: Algorithm Improvement for 'Coca-Cola Can' Recognition
- 28What do the eigenvectors of an adjacency matrix tell us?
- 27divide an array into two sets with minimal difference
- View more network posts →