I am chemical engineer.
I have got a PHD in Electronic Engineering and Computer Science. I am a Professor of a Department of Economics where I teach Financial Economics and Econometrics.
I used to program in Pascal and Fortran. I also programmed in OX and SAS.
I have some experience in C++, JAVA and Matlab. I really enjoy programming in JAVA.
I am a beginner in PHP+MySQL, R and Python. I am getting used to programming in PHP.
I really love this site!
Top Network Posts
- 15Replace windows with ubuntu: What should I check in Ubuntu live
- 9Could you suggest books, papers or problems that could be used as good "general" motivating examples of calculus application?
- 9A framework for Question & Answers forum
- 8Python nltk.clean_html not implemented
- 7Unsatisfied Link Error - OpenCV for Android Non-native
- 7Is it possible to correct a mistaken downvoted answer?
- 6Interpreting error from computing Jordan form of 36-by-36 matrix
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.