Top Network Posts
- 66Nice looking empty set?
- 27Is it acceptable to extend results from an arXiv paper that has not appeared in a journal?
- 25Who first proposed using $x^2+y^2 < 1$ Monte Carlo algorithm to calculate Pi?
- 19How to generate a permutation uniformly by repeating using an one-bit uniform random generator?
- 16Lexicographic ordering of strings in Mathematica
- 13How to split a string into words. Ex: "stringintowords" -> "String Into Words"?
- 9Closed-form Expression of the Partition Function $p(n)$
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.