Ph.D. candidate at McGill University working in the field of number theory, under the supervision of Professor Henri Darmon.
My current interests are centered around $p$-adic modular forms, $p$-adic $L$-functions, and other topics related to the Birch and Swinnerton-Dyer conjecture.
Some fun answers of mine:
Top Network Posts
- 146Is computer science a branch of mathematics?
- 63Why can't you square both sides of an equation?
- 46Gross-Zagier formulae outside of number theory
- 45Why are so many of the oldest unsolved problems in mathematics about number theory?
- 44"Gross-Zagier" formulae outside of number theory
- 43Are there any open mathematical puzzles?
- 41Prove that $x^3 + x^2 = 1$ has no rational solutions?
- View more network posts →