Ph.D. candidate at McGill University working in the field of number theory, under the supervision of Professor Henri Darmon.
My current interests are centered around $p$-adic modular forms, $p$-adic $L$-functions, and other topics related to the Birch and Swinnerton-Dyer conjecture.
Some fun answers of mine:
Top Network Posts
- 147Is computer science a branch of mathematics?
- 65Why can't you square both sides of an equation?
- 52Gross-Zagier formulae outside of number theory
- 46"Gross-Zagier" formulae outside of number theory
- 45Are there any open mathematical puzzles?
- 45Why are so many of the oldest unsolved problems in mathematics about number theory?
- 41How many non-rational complex numbers $x$ have the property that $x^n$ and $(x+1)^n$ are rational?
- View more network posts →