My past research interests included differential algebraic equations, nonlinear analysis and relations between symmetries and structural properties.
I recently investigated hierarchical structures, starting from group cohomology, continuing with semi-group theory and ending with lattices and universal algebra.
Top Network Posts
- 37What are some very important papers published in non-top journals?
- 24How did first-order logic come to be the dominant formal logic?
- 15Why are mathematician so interested to find theory for solving partial differential equations but not for integral equation?
- 13Is anyone aware of a counter-example to the Dharwadker-Tevet Graph Isomorphism algorithm?
- 12Is there a computationally reasonable algorithm for generating a set of polygons from a set of 2d points?
- 12Smooth structure on the topological space
- 11Which of these constructions are left adjoints?
- View more network posts →