My past research interests included differential algebraic equations, nonlinear analysis and relations between symmetries and structural properties.
I recently investigated hierarchical structures, starting from group cohomology, continuing with semi-group theory and ending with lattices and universal algebra.
Top Network Posts
- 25How did first-order logic come to be the dominant formal logic?
- 15Why are mathematician so interested to find theory for solving partial differential equations but not for integral equation?
- 12Smooth structure on the topological space
- 11Which of these constructions are left adjoints?
- 11Should philosophers care about the existence of emotions?
- 11How to address numerical non-associativity for parallel reduction?
- 11Newton-based methods in optimization vs. solving systems of nonlinear equations
- View more network posts →