I run the site mathpuzzle, and used to be the main advisor for the TV show Numb3rs. I've contributed extensively to MathWorld. Before that, I wrote the Math Games columns for the MAA. I am now the chief editor for the Wolfram Demonstrations Project. Of my own Demonstrations there, some of my favorites are: - Mrs. Perkins's Quilts - Tightly Packed Squares - Social Golfer Problem - The Circles Of Descartes - Triangle Calculator
Top Network Posts
- 83What is the smallest number of $45^\circ-60^\circ-75^\circ$ triangles that a square can be divided into?
- 54Results that came out of nowhere.
- 20Complex solutions for Fermat-Catalan conjecture
- 17What is the simplest ellipse that goes through exactly 13 lattice points?
- 15Calculating the probability of a coin falling on its side
- 13Any other Caltrops?
- 13Volume of 1/2 using hull of finite point set with diameter 1
- View more network posts →