Top Network Posts
- 1243C++11 introduced a standardized memory model. What does it mean? And how is it going to affect C++ programming?
- 96What is the difference between std::array and std::vector? When do you use one over other?
- 78Correctness of Sakamoto's algorithm to find the day of week
- 69What is the purpose of the unary '+' operator in C?
- 63Does const-correctness give the compiler more room for optimization?
- 55Efficient unsigned-to-signed cast avoiding implementation-defined behavior
- 51If two objects are declared in a single line, in what order are they constructed?
- View more network posts →