Top Network Posts
- 151Is $7$ the only prime followed by a cube?
- 116What does $2^x$ really mean when $x$ is not an integer?
- 97Are there real-life relations which are symmetric and reflexive but not transitive?
- 95Why is Euclid's proof on the infinitude of primes considered a proof?
- 83Are non-circular manholes possible?
- 76Not especially famous, long-open problems which anyone can understand
- 69In calculus, which questions can the naive ask that the learned cannot answer?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (51)
27 Bizarre ways of using TeX dec 3 '12
16 Posting exam questions apr 7 '13
15 Posting exam questions apr 6 '13
15 mysterious closing of a question aug 28 '12
14 Effect of time limits sep 16 '11
13 message about “quality standards” sep 9 '12
12 downvoting because of duplication? aug 22 '12
12 Citing stackexchange postings jan 16 '13