I'm a developer based in London/Surrey. I make a living doing all-and-sundry for a financial services firm, from numerical algorithms to server monitoring, and from web services to WPF applications.
A fair share of my time is spent doing r&d for the team on new technologies, trying out new ideas for better ways to get things done and optimizing existing code and processes.
Day-to-day I work with C#, with a handful of SQL thrown in.
Food. Eating in great restaurants, cooking great meals to share with friends, everything gastronomic makes me happy. And I've got a worryingly huge collection of cookery books taking over my lounge to prove it!
Photography. I love my 40D and would surely have it with me more often were the beautiful British weather a little less wet.
And, of course coding. Having spent a lot of time around C-based languages (C, C++, C#, Obj-C), I'm currently enjoy playing with F# and trying to grok functional languages.
Find me at littlebobbytables
Top Network Posts
- 23excel vba call subroutine with variables
- 10RegFree COM working from C#, NOT working from VBA
- 8Excel VBA: Range to String Array in 1 step
- 7How to copy cell range as table from Excel to PowerPoint - VBA
- 6VBA loop through range of cells fails
- 6Why does the VBA IDE's Intellisense in Microsoft Word 2007 keep on changing the case of the name of a particular variable type?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.