Top Network Posts
- 12Proving that if $|f''(x)| \le A$ then $|f'(x)| \le A/2$
- 12Why do differentiation rules work? What's the intuition behind them? (Not asking for proofs)
- 9Complex analysis is more "real" than real analysis
- 9Normal Operator: Empty Spectrum
- 9If a linear operator has an adjoint operator, it is bounded
- 9Counterexamples for "every linear map on an infinite dimensional complex vector space has an eigenvalue"
- 9Why is it important to study the eigenvalues of the Laplacian?
- View more network posts →