I'm an experienced C++ programmer. B.Sc. student in pure mathematics department in Tel-Aviv university.
Some of my programming projects are:
- uniqoda — Input Unicode characters by name.
- UTF-8 everywhere — It's UTF-8 and it should be everywhere!
StackOverflow philosophy: Up vote those and only those whose reputation is lower than yours.
Top Network Posts
- 275Is 0 a decimal literal or an octal literal?
- 272Printing 1 to 1000 without loop or conditionals
- 147Compare double to zero using epsilon
- 71Exotic architectures the standards committees care about
- 42What is uint_fast32_t and why should it be used instead of the regular int and uint32_t?
- 37What does the [[carries_dependency]] attribute mean?
- 35remove unique_ptr from queue
- View more network posts →