Top Network Posts
- 26Which simple puzzles have fooled professional mathematicians?
- 24Is the converse of Noether's first theorem true: Every conservation law has a symmetry?
- 24What PCB fabrication methods for *prototypes* are used by professional engineering departments today?
- 21What exactly is heat?
- 17How can the speed of light be a dimensionless constant?
- 16When is Lebesgue integration useful over Riemann integration in physics?
- 14Are there examples in classical mechanics where D'Alembert's principle fails?
- View more network posts →