Top network posts
- 25Which simple puzzles have fooled professional mathematicians?
- 23What PCB fabrication methods for *prototypes* are used by professional engineering departments today?
- 22Is the converse of Noether's first theorem true: Every conservation law has a symmetry?
- 20What exactly is heat?
- 16How can the speed of light be a dimensionless constant?
- 16When is Lebesgue integration useful over Riemann integration in physics?
- 13Are there examples in classical mechanics where D'Alembert's principle fails?
- View more network posts →