I am interested in representation theory, harmonic analysis, group theory, matrices over local rings, finite abelian groups, and combinatorics.
I have written a book: Representation Theory: A Combinatorial Viewpoint.
Top Network Posts
- 24why study Lie algebras?
- 23What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- 19Simplest examples of rings that are not isomorphic to their opposites
- 16Do mutually dual finite vector spaces have the same orbit cardinalities under a linear group action?
- 15What's an intuitive way to think about the determinant?
- 14Are wild problems related to undecidable ones?
- 13Counting representations of $k[x,y]$ when $k$ is finite
- View more network posts →