Top network posts
- 19What does it mean for a Hamiltonian or system to be gapped or gapless?
- 11Is there a relativistic (quantum) thermodynamics?
- 9To calculate the correlation functions of an XX spin chain, Wick's theorem is used. But is it valid for a chain of any size?
- 9Questions about the Dyson equation
- 7Once a quantum partition function is in path integral form, does it contain any operators?
- 5When can the source term of a partition function be put in?
- 5Can the work done between two non-equilibrium states be calculated?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.