From cursory inspection, questions about and tagged as "matlab' get few if any replies. There are probably many users of MSE working (also) in matlab, so I can see how it was originally created. However, when I notice it in a question, my impulse is to want to refer it to another site, such as stackoverflow, both as it seems like a more natural home for it, and as the response here - if I'm not mistaken - is minimal. However, given the existence of such a tag, it is perfectly legitimate to keep it here. Is that what a majority of users believes should be the case? I have no strong feelings in the matter, but wouldn't referring such a question on be in the best interest of OP, and this site?
1 year ago
- Negated “moi”: which person should be used (first/third)?
- Do accidentals override key signature?
- Do snapshots + RAID count as a good on-site backup solution?
- How are the Taylor Series derived?
- What? No error?
- Did planes crash into the WTC on 9-11?
- How can I get rid of the "En" icon in the notification area?
- How exactly does printk work internally?
- How can I preserve the order of multiplications and divisions?
- How to stop feeling guilty about the unfinished work?
- Automatic Work activity failed in Tridion 2013 Workflow uses external activity
- If DOS is single-tasking, how was multitasking possible in old version of Windows?
- Are there any rugged ebook readers out there?
- Upsample data using FFTs. How is this exactly done?
- How to use restricted characters in egrep?
- Skip multiple iterations in loop python
- Interpolation: Unstructured grid error
- Ground Axiom and behaviors of continuum function
- Occasional counter too large error despite \MakePerPage
- How to JSON.serialize an opportunities line items?
- Time complexity of a compiler
- Algorithm to get an arbitrary perpendicular vector
- Why are string resources generally kept external to the code and not inside the code?
- Finding differences between Pi with varying number of decimals