From cursory inspection, questions about and tagged as "matlab' get few if any replies. There are probably many users of MSE working (also) in matlab, so I can see how it was originally created. However, when I notice it in a question, my impulse is to want to refer it to another site, such as stackoverflow, both as it seems like a more natural home for it, and as the response here - if I'm not mistaken - is minimal. However, given the existence of such a tag, it is perfectly legitimate to keep it here. Is that what a majority of users believes should be the case? I have no strong feelings in the matter, but wouldn't referring such a question on be in the best interest of OP, and this site?
1 year ago
- Is there a single word that means “hitting the target but missing the point”?
- What time counts when it comes to remote work?
- Is there an upper limit to temperature in thermodynamics or statistical mechanics
- Is having a sibling better for a child?
- how to represent geography or zip code in machine learning model or recommender system?
- Why don't all teachers use clickers?
- How to measure the curvature of the space-time?
- Horizontal spacing after cases bracket in equation
- Is listing non-academic interests on academic CVs important?
- How do you say "with style" in German?
- Has the holocaust been exaggerated by the allied forces
- Abandoning vs. further pursuing a rejected paper?
- How is it called when a star or candle changes its intensity at random?
- Showing Orthogonality
- How can I roleplay a character more manipulative than myself?
- How can we guess the size of the Earth's inner core(and what it's made of)?
- Can I prevent diagonal movement from exploring more of the map?
- Perplexing Chimera + Hypnotic Siren. Do I control all of my opponent's spells?
- Is my phone battery better / more capacitative than my laptop battery?
- Word for the satisfaction of curiosity
- Does centrifugal force exist?
- Roleplay alignment in combat
- NTP - How are NTP servers so accurate
- What are easing functions?