From cursory inspection, questions about and tagged as "matlab' get few if any replies. There are probably many users of MSE working (also) in matlab, so I can see how it was originally created. However, when I notice it in a question, my impulse is to want to refer it to another site, such as stackoverflow, both as it seems like a more natural home for it, and as the response here - if I'm not mistaken - is minimal. However, given the existence of such a tag, it is perfectly legitimate to keep it here. Is that what a majority of users believes should be the case? I have no strong feelings in the matter, but wouldn't referring such a question on be in the best interest of OP, and this site?
1 year ago
- One of my players is too passive and uninterested
- What does "OC" mean?
- Bastard children who became Kings
- Is there one word for both horizontal or vertical, but not diagonal, adjacency?
- Why did Microsoft choose the word "Recycle Bin"?
- Personal pronoun - Using 'it' when introducing a person
- Why doesn't Apple ship and support FOSS drivers for NTFS write capabilities?
- What makes it illegal to use the information learned by exploiting a bug?
- Use of 'so' as interjection at sentence start
- Examples and applications of the pigeonhole principle
- Just found out my 13 year old girl is Bi and dating a 17 year old girl in an "open" relationship. Huh? Now what?
- Detect optimized
- Am I using beta or stable?
- Should I unsubscribe uninterested mailing-list members?
- Does `sl` ever show the current directory?
- If there are obvious things, why should we prove them?
- What is meant by "a system call" if not the implementation in the programing language?
- I would like to have a counter example that Peano's theorem does not apply to spaces with infinite dimension
- In SQL Server, should I force a LOOP JOIN in the following case?
- What exactly is a "Pixel"?
- How to make this hand-colored drawing even more fancier?
- What is the value of that integral?
- Why can private method be final?
- If an author declines authorship, may her co-authors publish without her?