In a comment under this answer, the author complained that he or she was unable to split a paragraph in two. I edited and found that there were already two line breaks between the two parts of the paragraph, and yet they were being rendered as one paragraph. By experimenting, I found that if I removed one of the many spaces at the ends of the formulas (right before the closing dollar sign), the paragraphs were rendered separately as intended.
2 years ago
11Trapped in the code: spacing and punctuation next to dollar signs prevents ending paragraphs and environments
- Why is Vim adding a newline? Is this a convention?
- How can I roleplay a character more manipulative than myself?
- Help!! How to do square root!
- Why is the purple wedding called purple wedding?
- What are the security measures preventing someone from chartering a 747 and using it to commit a terrorist attack?
- How many space craft have been intentionally crashed through 2014?
- Where can I find resources to create a realistic castle dungeon?
- Enchant Which Weapon Property: % Attack Speed or % Damage
- What is 'YTowOnt9'?
- Is there any word for a person who gives the contract to murder to someone else?
- Is there an alternative to traditional exams?
- How do I keep edged flush when tracing with the pen tool in Illustrator?
- How can I calculate the number of internet routes myself?
- Is there an alternative to the `which` command?
- Could earth's core lose its heat?
- Is there a single word that means “hitting the target but missing the point”?
- What other sports have an offside rule
- Terminal messed up after wrong command
- Should I obscure database primary keys (IDs) in application front end?
- Is the determinant differentiable?
- Was the Ministry of Magic corrupt?
- NTP DDoS Attack on Home Servers
- Interacting with high school teachers (US)
- About the phrase "You suck"