In a comment under this answer, the author complained that he or she was unable to split a paragraph in two. I edited and found that there were already two line breaks between the two parts of the paragraph, and yet they were being rendered as one paragraph. By experimenting, I found that if I removed one of the many spaces at the ends of the formulas (right before the closing dollar sign), the paragraphs were rendered separately as intended.
2 years ago
11Trapped in the code: spacing and punctuation next to dollar signs prevents ending paragraphs and environments
- "I am meant for you" - should "am" be used or not?
- Why would spacetime curvature cause gravity?
- How can I mount a block device from one computer to another via the network as a block device?
- Why does Spotlight give a wrong value for `cos(pi/2)`?
- Doing all the simulations and plotting, do I deserve an authorship?
- "people don’t know what they want until you show it to them"
- How to prevent someone from powering off an android device?
- Is there a way to get hot water without altering plumbing or electrical wiring too much?
- A coworker beat me to resignation. How can I resign in a professional manner?
- Word for a person who loses or has lost faith?
- Intrinsic reasons for being observant
- Should I learn to use LaTex to write up a History Masters Thesis?
- Can anyone see what I did wrong with this Make Feature layer function? (Arcpy)
- Simple combinatorics question - caught off guard!
- Are the orcs of the D&D core canon not above eating sentient humanoids?
- '100' is a magic number
- Why do I stop eating corpses? Should I keep eating them anyway?
- Avoiding the Hermann grid illusion
- Inherit existing server
- Why do graphic designers / illustrators start with a large painted area?
- What are advantages of Two's Complement?
- Determine if Strings are equal
- Where can I stash a rental car while visiting London?
- Prove that a polynomial has at least one nonreal complex root