In a comment under this answer, the author complained that he or she was unable to split a paragraph in two. I edited and found that there were already two line breaks between the two parts of the paragraph, and yet they were being rendered as one paragraph. By experimenting, I found that if I removed one of the many spaces at the ends of the formulas (right before the closing dollar sign), the paragraphs were rendered separately as intended.
2 years ago
11Trapped in the code: spacing and punctuation next to dollar signs prevents ending paragraphs and environments
- Shapeshifter Villain travelling with Party
- In an empty environment, how are executables found?
- Are there 3 trig functions or are there 6 trig functions?
- Do I cite books that helped me indirectly?
- Big O and function composition
- Does `sl` ever show the current directory?
- Disabling 10NES Chip
- Birds sitting on electricity wires:potential difference between their feets
- Substituting dumbell bench press for barbell bench press
- What are the OpenSSL standard Diffie Hellmann parameters (primes)?
- People not admitting when things are going bad
- strange NTP traffic
- When should a GM roll behind the GM Screen?
- How much does tire pressure affect the weight of the wheels
- What does 'highly non linear' mean?
- Feynman diagrams with feynmf/feynmp - edges of diagram cropped off?
- What are some creative ways to run up my credit card bill without any cost to me?
- will hosting provider have access to my dedicated server?
- How do I transfer logins from 2008R2 to 2014 with passwords?
- How to write sentences in an algorithm in latex?
- What should be included in a freshman 'Mathematics for computer programmers' course?
- Inductive argument for infinite number of cities
- How to explain Heartbleed without technical terms?
- What is Overmodulation?