In a comment under this answer, the author complained that he or she was unable to split a paragraph in two. I edited and found that there were already two line breaks between the two parts of the paragraph, and yet they were being rendered as one paragraph. By experimenting, I found that if I removed one of the many spaces at the ends of the formulas (right before the closing dollar sign), the paragraphs were rendered separately as intended.
2 years ago
11Trapped in the code: spacing and punctuation next to dollar signs prevents ending paragraphs and environments
- Investigating suspects and evidence in a D&D3.x based world
- How to maintain reproduction?
- Categorize continuous data effectively (taking into account a response variable)
- Why is "distro", rather than "distri", short for "distribution" in Linux world?
- Is Adblock (Plus) a security risk?
- apt-get install vs pip install
- Do We Sink or Swim?
- Why is the nozzle of Delta IV capped?
- Pdflatex does not read the TEX root line, how do I solve that?
- Decompressing multiple files at once
- Why should I use a pointer rather than the object itself?
- A software to monitor GPU temperature changes
- How can I superimpose a summation operator with its following character?
- How could Rabbi Shimon bar Yochai eat from the carob tree?
- Logic to test for 3 of 4
- Is there an ambiguity in "promoted twice in consecutive years"?
- I am considering leasing a new car for my ex-wife. What can go wrong?
- saying "hello" when somebody asks something obvious
- Sort characters by darkness
- What causes this beamer block to be slightly offset to the right?
- Returning null or what?
- Assign a shortcut to "Limit selection to visible" toggle
- Why can we still crack snapchat photos in 12 lines of Ruby?
- Does Into the Wilds stack?